Rules of InCTF
- Participants should not carry out any attacks on the CTF infrastructure.
- No DoS, DdoS, bruteforcing, automated scans or generating any large amount of traffic by any other means on any challenges and other contest infrastructure. It is not permitted and is never intended in any question.
- No collaboration between different teams and flag sharing is not allowed.
- Participants are NOT allowed to publish solutions during the course of game (blog, GitHub, YouTube, etc)
- Any participants found violating the above rules will be disqualified from the contest
- Team InCTF reserves the right to introduce new rules or modify existing rules during or after the contest. Any such rules will be applicable to all the participants in the contest
- The decision of Team InCTF will be final
- By participating in the contest, you agree that you have read the above rules and fully agree to adhere to them.
The mock contest is not scored and is for practice and learning purpose only.
The total score from the second round will account for 30% of the final score. The computation is performed as follows:
Base = score of the top team
weightage2 = (second round score / base) × 30
The total score from the third round will account for 70% of the final score. The computation is performed as follows:
Base = Count of services exploited + Count of complete advisories submitted + Count of exploits submitted
Team score = Count of services exploited by team + Count of complete advisories submitted by team + Count of exploits submitted by team
Weightage3 = (team score / base) × 70
Final score is the sum of the weightages from both rounds:
Final score = weightage2 + weightage3